Amazon released a shortlist of cities for its new headquarters... and Denver is in the running Out of the 238 cities who made a... Read More
We're dedicated to giving back.
Live Urban brokers at a Habitat for Humanity of Colorado Build Site in Denver's Globeville neighborhood - Spring 2013
- We are local and focus on urban Denver real estate solutions for our neighbors
- We employ cutting-edge technology for the ease and benefit of our clients
- We seek to ensure the real estate process is a positive experience for our clients
- We are ecologically-minded and are virtually paperless
- We are present and aware in the community and place a high value on giving back
Beyond providing service excellence and expert transparent real estate guidance to all our clients, the brokers of Live Urban Real Estate are committed to engage with our local community and give back. We are committed to our mission of improving the communities we serve and that's why we've created our "Live and Give" program. In the past, we're thrown our support to the following organizations:
- Habitat for Humanity of Colorado
- Sunnyside Music Festival
- American Red Cross - Colorado Flood Relief
- Family Star
- Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
- Food Bank of the Rockies
- Project Angel Heart
- Bienvenidos Food Bank
- The Blue Bench
- And many more...
In real estate, we're always looking for a win-win outcome. And now, we want to take that idea one step further. Our "Live and Give" program allows you, as a home buyer or home seller, to participate in our mission of giving back and impacting social change while achieving your own real estate goals.
It Really Adds Up.
All you have to do is successfully close a real estate transaction with us, and we'll donate a portion to support the local cause of your choice. That might not seem like much, but it is.
The double sense of satisfaction you will feel at closing will be immeasurable. You'll be moving on in your own life knowing that you've helped to improve the lives of others! At your closing, you'll simply choose the local organization that you’d like to support.